San Francisco, California – September 25, 2014 – Aria Systems, the leading innovator in recurring revenue management, today announced its 2014 Fall platform release, expanding its leading monetization capabilities to provide additional pricing and packaging options. The latest release includes extensive enhancements to its cloud-based active orchestration capabilities. This industry first service helps companies take advantage of every revenue opportunity, effectively engage with their customers, and increase brand loyalty − ultimately driving higher recurring sales and retention. Aria Fall ’14 is available immediately. More information can be found at www.ariasystems.com.
Aria’s Active Orchestration helps companies synchronize data, automate complex processes and optimize their core services to deliver exceptional end-customer experiences. With Active Orchestration companies get a single view of the customer, and can align their resources to deliver the right services at the right time, through the right channel, all with the optimal monetization model for given target markets.
“The expanded capabilities further strengthen our clients’ ability to capitalize on market opportunities and quickly adapt to customer behaviors, while maintaining enterprise-grade performance, scalability and security,” said Tom Dibble, CEO, Aria Systems.
The latest release adds over 60 new features and enhancements to the most comprehensive cloud-based monetization platform on the market.
Capabilities available in Aria Fall ’14 include:
Additional Monetization Capabilities
- Optimizing Customer Service Plans– Aria users now can offer any number of pricing and packaging plans to their clients based on service consumption over time.
- Enhanced Tiered Pricing– Usage price tiers can now be added to showcase plans including standard tiered, flat-rate tiered, volume tiered and more, on statements and in third-party systems like Salesforce.com.
- Added Monetization for Surcharges– Clients can now easily add a percentage or fixed fee to any recurring plan or invoice. Surcharges can be used for support, services, access fees, etc., and are especially useful for usage-based services.
Increased Customer Engagement
- Added Mobile Access– End customers can leverage their mobile devices to change plans via self-service support portals and apps.
- Enhanced Salesforce.com Connector and SDK– Enhancements include bi-directional updates to customer communications for timely and accurate resolution. Now customers can upgrade or make new purchases via their mobile devices to satisfy their demands and have those changes synched with the salesforce.com CRM system. Enables display of usage history and unbilled usage amounts. Sales agents can support customer changes in salesforce.com and those changes will be automatically applied to billing and account charging in the Aria Systems platform.
Added Features and Enhancements
- Increased Visibility into Tier Usage– Invoices can now display “from” and “to” usage tiers in addition to the actual usage per tier for the period.
- Service line item detail– Support for service line item detail or summary level entries on invoices and statements.
- Additional Payment Management– Addition of Mercury and Braintree payment processor support, bringing total supported processors to 16. Enhancements also include: Support for secondary form of payment, as well as account updater capabilities to reduce credit card decline rates and improve collections.
- Order “hold” capability –Added to permit-pending orders to wait for a completed and/or upcoming event.
- Global Certification for Avalara Tax Service Integration
- Ability to test any of seven dunning processes –including letter send, service hold and service termination.
- SSO Support for Third Party Applications– Enables seamless access to the Aria platform including access to usage history.
- Account Communications– Account comments can be automatically sent to contacts to confirm changes or special circumstances.
- Improved Bill Usage Flexibility– For account creation on first recurring invoice or second invoice.
- Automatic Final Invoice Creation– For outstanding billable charges.
“Aria’s approach to recurring revenue management gives companies the agility to grow their business and build customer loyalty across the entire enterprise,” said Jon Gettinger, SVP of Marketing, Aria Systems. “Aria Fall ’14 enables businesses to capitalize on more revenue opportunities with greater customer engagement than ever, besting our industry-first position.”
About Aria Systems:
Industry leaders like AAA NCNU, Experian, HootSuite, Pitney Bowes, Telekom Denmark, VMware and many others choose Aria to power their recurring revenue business and deliver exceptional experiences to their customers. Learn more about us at www.ariasystems.com.
Aria Systems and the Aria logo are trademarks of Aria Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Parker Trewin | Aria Systems, Inc.| +1 415 549 2531 | email@example.com
Marina Greenwood | Activa PR | +1 415 776 5350 | firstname.lastname@example.org