Live from Dreamforce: Aria Launches Updated Aria for Salesforce; Connects the #1 Cloud Billing and Monetization Platform to the Worlds #1 CRM Platform
Great news at Aria Systems today! We’re at Dreamforce ’15 (Moscone North, Booth #1223) and proud to announce the availability of Aria for Salesforce, an application built on Salesforce1 that infuses recurring revenue within Salesforce to accelerate growth, customer retention, and customer lifetime value.
Aria for Salesforce helps sales, support, and operations teams support their recurring revenue businesses in Salesforce by:
- Providing sales teams with access to 360 degree views of their accounts where they can configure, price, quote, and book offers managed in Aria from Salesforce.
- Giving support teams access to the same 360 degree account views where they can update account and recurring billing information, enter payments, issue refunds and credits, resolve disputes, and more.
- Supplying operations teams with the ability to control the Plan Wizard to determine which plans are offered and how they are presented for guided selling and a better buying experience.
While you’re at Dreamforce ’15, stop by Booth #1223 in the Moscone North Expo Hall. We’ll be happy to show you firsthand the improvements in this latest version of Aria for Salesforce including:
- Configuring, pricing, quoting, and booking recurring and one-time offers
- Offering and applying discounts and promotions
- Supporting multi-tiered distribution models of parent pay, sponsor pay, distributor pay
- Accessing historical statements and upcoming bills
- Issuing service credits, refunds, and making payments
- Viewing past and current usage data
- Engaging sales teams and accounts around revenue moments
If you have recurring revenue based offers and are looking at a CPQ solution on Salesforce, take a look at Aria for Salesforce – it may provide everything you’re looking for. Stop by Booth N1223 and check it out!
Learn more about Aria for Salesforce or contact us for a demo or to learn more.