I am pleased to share that Forrester has published The Forrester Wave™: Subscription Billing Platforms, Q4 2015. Importantly, we are named a leader in a report with a 40 criteria evaluation of the eight most significant vendors in the category. This recognition adds to earlier accolades from MGI Research, which ranked Aria #1 in Cloud Billing.
In its evaluation, Forrester looked at 40 different assessment criteria including Architecture, Subscription and Recurring Revenue Management, Billing & Payments, Finance & Revenue Recognition, Reporting & Analytics, Strategy, and Market Presence. The report cites Aria’s focus on helping large enterprises enable disruptive business models and transform existing models to take advantage of new recurring market opportunities.
The evaluation process was extensive, which we believe mirrors a complete RFP. It covered:
- Architecture (extensibility, scalability, integration, globalization)
- Subscription and Recurring Billing Management (monetization/pricing models, distributed/spilt billing, promotions & merchandising, subscription configuration, usage rating, entitlements, account management, self-service, customer care, direct and indirect sales support, subscriber lifecycle support)
- Billing & Payments (global currencies and payments, PCI compliance, dunning, invoice and credit management)
- Finance & Revenue Recognition (GL alignment, revenue recognition, audit controls)
- Reporting & Analytics (business reports & subscriber analytics)
- Strategy (vision, financial performance, delivery model, innovation, partners, customer feedback)
- Market Presence (customer base, revenue, managed subscription revenues)
In our view, by all measures we came out on top.
We are incredibly proud of being named a leader but we also know that our ultimate success comes when we drive value to our customers and help them grow their business. To that end, we are prouder still of our industry-leading enterprise retention rate which stands at 98% −because we know our customers vote with their wallets.
This is not our time to rest upon our laurels but a time to build and deliver long-term customer value that translates into thriving recurring businesses and growth for us all.