Your billing system should do more than just invoice your customer – a great deal more. If your current system hinders the ability to support recurring revenue models, quickly meet customer demand with tailored offerings, or engage customers to retain them longer, it’s time to reevaluate. A broken billing system can impede success for companies looking to grow faster and bigger with these new recurring revenue models.
The inability to quickly meet changing customer demands in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace results in lost revenue. Don’t let a broken billing system hold you back from success. There are five telltale signs of a broken system, so ask yourself:
- Does your billing system constrain the services and pricing you can offer?
- Are your competitors going to market with new offerings faster than you?
- Is your view of customers fragmented?
- Do your customers complain about the billing experience?
- Are you unknowingly giving products away or charging the wrong amount (revenue leakage)?
If you answered yes to more than one question then you’re losing revenue at the hands of a broken billing system. The good news is it can be fixed. The better news is that it can be improved with a modern monetization platform that can convert existing assets into a reliable, recurring revenue stream.
Stop losing revenue. Download the “Turn Your Broken Billing System Into a Modern Monetization Platform” white paper today.